My goals for 2013 are as follows.
- Contribute to one open-source project
- Release one open-source project
- Write a conference talk
- Submit a talk to at least one CFP
- Learn Python
- Attend at least one conference
- Attend at least one user group meeting
- Write one development blog post each month
- Learn Jenkins / Ant integration
- Attend Wood Badge
- Develop 2 last minute Pack Meeting plans
- Initiate Github account for distributing tools
- Write at least 5 blog posts
I will make it through this, and will update according to my progress.