So I am running a little behind on my 2013 report, but here it is:
Contribute to one open-source project– Contributed to ViciDial
- Release one open-source project
Write a conference talk Submit a talk to at least one CFP– Submitted to 3 different conferences.
- Learn Python – Still working on.
- Attend at least one conference – Was unable to get this to work with my time/finance constraints
- Attend at least one user group meeting – The user group in Houston has become defunct.
- Write one development blog post each month – As can be seen, this feel flat as well.
Learn Jenkins / Ant integration
Attend Wood Badge Develop 2 last minute Pack Meeting plans
Initiate Github account for distributing tools
- Write at least 5 blog posts
I will post my 2014 goals within the next day or two, and will perform better this coming year than in 2013. Thanks for the support.